Our dedicated page contains information on COVID-19, including links to various programs announced, to news stories about the pandemic in which MBP has been interviewed, and to mental health resources, among other tools. Our office hours remain 8:30am-4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Telephone: 204-772-4542 or toll-free 1-800-772-0458
- Fax: 204-774-3264
- Email: email@example.com
- Social media: Twitter and Facebook
Misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic is increasing. We encourage you to visit trusted sources including:
- The Government of Manitoba or the Public Health Agency of Canada for updates and reliable information about COVID-19.
- Manitoba Farm Rural & Northern Support Services offers free, confidential and non-judgmental counselling for anyone who lives on a Manitoba farm, or in a rural or Northern community. Call 1-866-367-3276 or 204-571-4180 or visit supportline.ca
- The Anxiety Disorders Association of Manitoba (ADAM) have established an anxiety support line for anyone seeking support during this challenging time. People are invited to call the support line at 204-925-0040. The line will be checked regularly between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on weekends. Callers are asked to leave their name, phone number or email address and an ADAM representative will get in touch with them within a short period of time.
- Kids Help Phone is a Canadian charitable organization that provides 24/7 free confidential professional online and telephone counselling and volunteer-led, text-based support in English and French to youth across Canada. Kids Help Phone also provides information on how to access community support services for youth. Call a counsellor: 1-800-668-6868
- The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is offering resources and information to keep families, schools, child-serving organizations, and, most importantly, children safe during this unprecedented time.
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency information for industry.