BEEF TACO CASSEROLE
1 lb Ground Beef
12 oz Chunky Salsa
1 Cup Corn Kernels, canned or frozen then thawed
¾ Cup Miracle Whip
2 Tbsp Taco Seasoning
2 Cups, Tortilla Chips, lightly crushed
2 Cups, Cheddar Cheese, shredded
– 2 Cups, Iceberg Lettuce, shredded
– 1 Cup Tomatoes, diced
– ½ Cup Sour Cream
– ½ Cup Cilantro, chopped
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Brown meat and drain.
3. Stir in salsa, corn, miracle whip and taco seasoning.
4. Layer ½ of each meat, chips, and cheese in 2 qt casserole dish. Repeat layers.
5. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until heated through.
6. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
7. When serving, top with optional garnishes as listed above.
Curated by Chef Anna Borys for the January 2023 4-H Manitoba Virtual Cooking Series.