BEEF TACOS WITH BLACK BEAN AND CORN SALSA
-0.5 to 1 lb top sirloin steak
-salt & pepper
-dried garlic flakes
-1 tbsp canola oil
- Season steaks with salt, pepper, and garlic flakes.
- Heat a cast iron pan on high heat, add canola oil and sear steaks for 2-3 min on each side. Remove steaks from pan and rest on a cutting board for 5-10 min.
- Thinly slice your steaks against the grain.
Black Bean & Corn Salsa
-1 can black beans, rinse and drain water
-1 red pepper, diced
-2 cups corn, cooked and cooled
-1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced
-1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
-1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
-salt and pepper
-1 lime, juiced
-3 Tbsp avocado oil
- In a large bowl, combine beans, pepper, corn, tomatoes, onions and cilantro, juice of 1 lime, oil and mix.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.