MAC & CHEESE BURGER
- 100% Ground Beef patties, 1/4 “ thick (or use pre formed patties from your local butcher!)
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 8oz grated cheese of choice
- 8oz elbow macaroni, or short pasta of choice
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Seasonings of choice
- Burger toppings, if desired
- In a skillet, add elbow macaroni. Add water until the pasta is covered.
- Bring water to a boil, and cook until water is almost all gone.
- Lower heat, add evaporated milk, and then stir in the cheese until melted, set aside.
- Add a couple of shakes of Worcestershire sauce to burgers, season as desired (a favourite BBQ rub would go great).
- Cook burgers as desired.
- Build your burger as desired.
- Add Macaroni and Cheese to top of patty.
Watch the video here: https://www.facebook.com/BounceRadio961/videos/238038908323447